Purchase advertising space in the University of Oxford Gazette if you are a commercial advertiser.
Am I in the right place?
Commercial advertisers are those who are advertising their potentially or actually profit-making business, property or service. If you expect to pay income tax or capital gains tax on profits from the business or service you are advertising, you are a commercial advertiser.
Examples of commercial adverts:
If none of these apply to you, you are probably a private advertiser. Click here to go to the online shop for private advertisers instead.
How much does it cost?
For £30 you can have a 70-word advert in the Gazette.
If you need more information, click here to see full details on the Gazette website [opens in new window]
Instructions - please read before proceeding
1) Decide how many words your advert will need - words are usually separated by a space or a slash.
2) Decide if you want your advert to be published in print and online, or online only.
3) Click the button in the table that corresponds to your chosen number of words and type of publication.
4) A price confirmation will appear in green at the bottom of the screen with plus and minus buttons on either side. Click the plus sign to add more than 1 insertion of the advert.
5) Click 'Add to Basket'. You will tell us your advert text on the next page, along with your preferred publication date (if any).
If you are having difficulty using the shop, please click here for a walkthrough of the entire process [opens in new window].
Terms and conditionsBy placing an advertisement, you are accepting and agreeing to comply with the Terms and conditions of acceptance of advertisements which are published in full on the Gazette website. You must ensure that you have read these terms and conditions in full before proceeding.