Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

CO - Replacement of lost University Card

University Card



If you have lost your University Card you will be charged £15 for a replacement. Before payment you should report the loss of your card to your college/departmental administrator. After payment has been received your card will be sent to your administrator for you to collect.


Detailed Description

For further information, please go to: