Network Meta-Analyses (NMAs) are often complex and challenging projects. This 3-day interactive course will focus on the tools you need to understand, write and critically appraise an NMA.
A selected group of expert clinicians, researchers and scientists, with a strong track record in the field of NMA, will guide you through the course bringing you lectures, group work, hands-on tutorials and supervised statistical sessions. The course is aimed at clinicians, researchers and policy makers in the healthcare field, but is open to everybody.
- Become familiar with different ways of presenting results in NMA
- Identify clinical questions to be addressed in the context of an NMA
- Understand the key features of an NMA protocol
- Practical sessions using statistical software (R)
- Critically appraise NMAs
- Learn important tips on how to write a manuscript and reply to peer reviewers' comments
Please note: Equipment is required for this course. You must bring your own laptop/computer.
Abstracts can be sent to [email protected].
Fees (early bird available until 31/03/2024)
Early Bird Standard Registration - £1600.00
Early Bird Discounted for Ph.D Students, NHS and University Employees - £1300.00
Standard Registration - £1800.00
Discounted for Ph.D Students, NHS and University Employees - £1600.00
The fee includes slides, scientific material, lunch and Gala Dinner (Oxford College).
Please select the relevant registration fee below.